For the next few blogs we thought we’d introduce the team at Dr Schmidt’s office so you can get to know us all a little better. To make it easier to gather information everyone in the office was given a questionnaire with some serious and some fun questions. Hope you like the idea!!!
This week it’s the turn of the lovely Delta…….
1. What is your job here at Dr Schmidt’s office and what does it entail?
I work the Front Desk, and am responsible for making patient appointments. I deal with insurance for our patients, working out what co-pays are due and sending off authorization requests for payment on treatment for the patients. I send out statements as well as do a lot of regular office administration. I work with Tina in confirming appointments, answering the phone and talking to patients.
2. How long have you been at Dr Schmidt’s office?
Since before Dr Schmidt!!! I have worked in this office for over 30 years.
3. What is your favorite part about the job?
Everything, but mostly talking to the patients and keeping up to date with what’s going on in their lives.
4. What job did you do before?
I worked in retail.
5. Where did you go to school?
6. What was your favorite subject at school and who was your favorite teacher?
I wasn’t keen on school at all……
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Relax and spend time with my Grandbabies.
8. Are you married?
9. Do you have children? If so, how many boys/girls?
Ye, I have two girls and one boy. I also have 4 Granddaughters.
10. Do you have pets? If so, what kind and how many?
Yes, one dog.
11. What is your favorite food; color; TV show; Movie; Book; Music (name the group/singer); Actor/Actress?
Mexican; black or green; and I love oldies and rock music. Not much into movies.
12. What is the scariest thing you ever did?
Go on a roller coaster!
13. If I gave you $5,000 right now what would you spend it on?
Family and bills.
14. Who do you think is, or was, the most inspiring person you heard of or knew, and why they inspired you?
My Mother, kids and Grandchildren.
15. What would be your ideal vacation?
To be waited on.
Now for the quick fire Yes or No round.
- 1. Ever held a snake? No
- 2. Ran a red light? Yes
- 3. Been suspended from school? No
- 4. Experienced love at first sight? Yes
- 5. Totaled your car/motorbike in an auto accident? No
- 6. Been fired from a job? No
- 7.Fired somebody? No
- 8. Sang Karaoke? No
- 9. Done something you told yourself you never would? Yes
- 10. Laughed until something your were drinking came out of your nose? Yes
- 11.Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
- 12. Kissed in the rain? Yes
- 13. Sang in the shower? Yes
- 14. Sat on a rooftop? Yes
- 15. Been pushed into a pool fully dressed? Yes
- 16. Broken a bone? No, thank goodness!
- 17. Walked on a moonlit beach? Yes
- 18. Ridden on a motorcycle? Yes
- 19. Ridden in a helicopter? Yes
- 20. Forgotten your anniversary? No
- 21. Had Mexican Jumping Beans for pets? No
- 22. Seriously and intentionally boycotted something? No
- 23. Knitted or crocheted? Tried
- 24. Been on TV? No
- 25. Eaten a whole Habanero pepper? NO!!
- 26. Ridden a surfboard? No
- 27. Donated blood? Tried
- 28. Eaten Alligator meat? No
- 29. Eaten your kids’ Halloween candy? Yes
- 30. Written graffiti? No