Recently, Dr Schmidt took over Dr Fred Castenholz’s practice when Dr Fred retired. We’d now like to introduce Michele to you. She worked with Dr Fred for 16 years running the Front Desk and occasionally assisting with some dental procedures. We gave her the same questionnaire, with some serious and some fun questions, that we all completed a few months ago. Welcome to the office Michele!
1. What is your job here at Dr Schmidt’s office and what does it entail?
I work at the Front Desk on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
2. How long have you been at Dr Schmidt’s office?
With Dr Schmidt, since the end of May when he took over Dr Fred’s practice. I’ve worked the last 16 years with Dr Fred running his Front Desk for him. On occasion I helped out as his Dental Assistant.
3. What is your favorite part about the job?
4. What job did you do before?
I worked in a couple of bars. In fact, I still do at the weekends.
5. Where did you go to school?
Airport High School in Carleton, MI.
6. What was your favorite subject at school and who was your favorite teacher?
Although I did graduate, I didn’t care much for school.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Have fun with friends and family.
8. Are you married?
9. Do you have children? If so, how many boys/girls?
Yes, I have one boy.
10. Do you have pets? If so, what kind and how many?
Yes, a little Pug/Chihuahua mix called Savannah, but she also answers to the names Baby Girl or My Boo.
11. What is your favorite food; color; TV show; Movie; Book; Music (name the group/singer); Actor/Actress?
Pizza; Green; Grey’s Anatomy; The Notebook; 50 Shades of Grey; The Rolling Stones, I also like Country.
12. What is the scariest thing you ever did?
13. If I gave you $5,000 right now what would you spend it on?
14. Who do you think is, or was, the most inspiring person you heard of or knew, and why they inspired you?
Dr Fred. He was always so gracious and kind.
15. What would be your ideal vacation?
Relaxing on the beach with a couple of gorgeous menservants.
Now for the quick fire Yes or No round.
1. Ever held a snake? No
2. Ran a red light? Yes
3. Been suspended from school? Yes
4. Experienced love at first sight? Yes
5. Totaled your car/motorbike in an auto accident? No
6. Been fired from a job? No
7.Fired somebody? Yes
8. Sang Karaoke? Yes
9. Done something you told yourself you never would? Yes
10. Laughed until something your were drinking came out of your nose? No
11.Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
12. Kissed in the rain? No
13. Sang in the shower? Yes
14. Sat on a rooftop? No
15. Been pushed into a pool fully dressed? No
16. Broken a bone? No
17. Walked on a moonlit beach? Yes
18. Ridden on a motorcycle? Yes
19. Ridden in a helicopter? No
20. Forgotten your anniversary? No
21. Had Mexican Jumping Beans for pets? No
22. Seriously and intentionally boycotted something? No
23. Knitted or crocheted? No
24. Been on TV? No
25. Eaten a whole Habanero pepper? No
26. Ridden a surfboard? No
27. Donated blood? Yes
28. Eaten Alligator meat? No
29. Eaten your kids’ Halloween candy? Yes
30. Written graffiti? No